National Background Check, Inc.
Customer Service Representative - FastFingerprints
The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for managing customer service/support for NBCI dba FastFingerprints. This person will be fingerprinting and speaking with customers, establishing and/or solidifying business relationships to generate fingerprint service business and supporting our customers by providing outstanding service. This person will also provide general support to the office, contact customers about any fingerprinting issues when necessary, assist with departmental follow-ups, and resolve customer issues as necessary. This person will also have excellent communication skills and provide superb customer service to all customers. This person is responsible for maintaining a good rapport with all customers that come into the office.
Position Status: Full-time
Supervision Received: Reports to the Director of Sales Support, NBCI dba FastFingerprints
Supervision Exercised: None
Essential Functions, Duties and Responsibilities:
- Excellent attendance
- Answer phones promptly and professionally and maintain a helpful demeanor with internal and external clients.
- Practice and reinforce superior customer service skills in customer interactions on the telephone and in-person.
- Greet all customers professionally and with a helpful demeanor.
- Fingerprint and/or drug test all customers.
- Contribute to the overall success of FastFingerprints by communicating effectively with management to ensure that company initiatives are followed.
- Correspond as needed with management to communicate problems, clarify questions and issues.
- Stay up-to-date on filing of forms/paperwork/phone calls.
- Schedule appointments and take payments as necessary.
- Retrieve calls from voicemail system daily. Ensures that all calls are returned to customers.
- Ensure daily, weekly and monthly work processes and reporting are done accurately and timely.
- Assist with researching accounts payables issues.
- Provide general assistance to all customers as needed.
- Positively promote all goals and objectives of management within the office.
- Continually seek to improve the sales experience with revised and improved processes.
- Maintain a positive attitude and work environment, so as to lead by example.
- Contribute to the overall success of the office by fostering a positive teamwork environment.
- Continually seek to help FastFingerprints by offering assistance wherever necessary.
- Two or more years of customer service experience
- Must have excellent attendance habits
- Must be self-disciplined, have excellent communication skills and a strong work ethic
- Must be a self-starter
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Associate’s Degree preferred
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Strong Computer skills needed
Candidates must provide references, be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and a fingerprint-based criminal background check.
Job Type: Full-time