National Background Check, Inc.
National Background Check, Inc.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing creative, copy and design for all marketing and advertising, digital/social media avenues, blogs, press releases and site updates. This position will also support all sales activity. This person will learn about the LiveScan Biometric industry and develop visually appealing marketing materials as needed by the company for growth and visibility. Extensive training will be provided to expose the selected candidate to all departments. The candidate will also keep all avenues of social media attractive, fresh, and effective.
Position Status: Exempt
Supervision Received: Reports to the Director of Sales and Operations, NBCI
Supervision Exercised: Yes
Essential Functions, Duties and Responsibilities:
- High Level of SEO management is required
- Expertise with PPC, Google Ad campaigns, and internet Ads
- Monitor and update all NBCI & FF websites. Ensure that all sites are current, contain accurate information and are sufficiently linked (where necessary)
- Update, write and maintain social medial platforms daily– Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Blog, etc.
- Update marketing brochures
- Create new marketing pieces
- Assist with writing and sending out monthly newsletters
- Review and write press-releases, announcements as needed
- Stay abreast of competitor advertising
- Recommend new ideas for marketing and visibility
- Register for conference and prepare/ship materials for each conference
- Organize the annual conference schedule and who will attend
- Attend conferences on behalf of NBCI – willingness to travel outside of OH
- Update information on the Attorney General’s website as necessary
- Develop cost effective promotional materials & make suggestions for cost saving processes when necessary
- Stay abreast of technology advances in the design field and report possible improvements for our systems
- Create visually attractive error free marketing pieces in a timely manner
- Secure necessary approvals
- Troubleshoot and problem-solve as necessary to complete projects
- Ensure that correct location and detailed information is properly displayed
- Accurately convey the company message(s) in all promotional pieces via layout and design
- Respond to appropriate “Contact Us” emails received from our websites to help support sales efforts
- Contribute to the overall success of the office by fostering a positive teamwork environment
- Communicate as needed with staff and management
- Effectively and professionally communicate with staff and management as necessary
- Answer phones professionally and maintain a helpful demeanor with internal and external clients
- Develop ideas and present at weekly staff meetings
- Willingness to learn how to Fingerprint, and to do so as needed (and at conferences)
- Guide and mentor employees on a regular basis
Must be self-disciplined, have excellent communications and design skills
- Must be a self-starter, multi-tasker and have a strong work ethic
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
Marketing/promotions experience preferred
- Two or more years in marketing/customer service industry preferred
- Strong computer, telephone and communication skills
- Experience with Adobe & In-Design (strong In-Design skills).
- Editing/proofreading skills
- Attention to detail is crucial
- Outgoing personality is key to this position
Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and a fingerprint-based criminal background check.