National Background Check, Inc.
Customer Service Representative - Westerville
The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for managing high call volume, sales and customer service/support for NBCI. This person will be fingerprinting and speaking with customers, establish and/or solidify business relationships to generate fingerprint service business. This person will also provide general support to the office, contact customers about any fingerprinting issues when necessary, assist with departmental follow-ups, and resolve customer issues when necessary. This person will also have excellent communication skills and provide superb customer service to all customers. This person is responsible for maintaining a good rapport with all customers that come into the office.
Position Status: Fulltime, Contract
Supervision Received: Reports to the Director of Sales Support, NBCI
Supervision Exercised: None
Essential Functions, Duties and Responsibilities:
- Excellent attendance
- Answer phones promptly and professionally and maintain a helpful demeanor with internal and external clients.
- Practice and reinforce superior customer service skills in customer interactions on the telephone and in-person.
- Greet all customers professionally and with a helpful demeanor.
- Fingerprint and/or drug test all walk-in customers.
- Contribute to the overall success of FastFingerprints by communicating effectively with management to ensure that company initiatives are followed.
- Correspond as needed with management to communicate problems, clarify questions and issues.
- Stay up-to-date on filing of forms/paperwork/phone calls.
- Schedule appointments and take payments over the phone.
- Retrieve calls from voicemail system daily. Ensures that all calls are returned to customers.
- Ensure daily, weekly and monthly work processes and reporting are done accurately and timely.
- Provide general assistance to all phone callers.
- Positively promote all goals and objectives of management within the office.
- Continually seek to improve the sales experience with revised and improved processes.
- Maintain a positive attitude and work environment, so as to lead by example.
- Contribute to the overall success of the office by fostering a positive teamwork environment.
- Continually seek to help FastFingerprints by offering assistance wherever necessary.
- Two or more years of customer service experience
- Must have excellent attendance habits
- Must be self-disciplined, have excellent communication skills and a strong work ethic
- Must be a self-starter
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Associate’s Degree preferred
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Strong Computer skills needed
Candidates must provide references, be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and a fingerprint-based criminal background check.
Job Type: Contract